Run the Chicago Marathon for RMHC Richmond!
Team RMHC Richmond 2018 is accepting entries!
At Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are honored to help families stay together, and close to the care they need, when they have a sick child. By choosing to run #forRMHC, you will help us give children and families what they need most – each other.
As for the 26.2 miles, you’ll need support, and we’ll be right here to give it to you. From training programs and tips from a USATF certified coach to fundraising incentives and red carpet treatment (no, really – you’ll walk the red carpet), Team RMHC strives to make this an unforgettable experience.
Join us today and you’ll receive:
· Free Guaranteed 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Entry
· Official Team RMHC technical running shirt
· Customized Donation Page & Social Media help to give family and friends an easy way to donate and show their support for you.
· Marathon Training Programs through Coach Brendan Cournane (complimentary virtual program) or Chicago Area Runners Association (discounted in-person training)
· Exceptional race weekend experience, including access to our Team RMHC Hospitality Tent which includes private gear check, restrooms, pre and post-race snacks/meals, massages, entertainment and of course the “Red Carpet”.