Our Board of Directors
Bringing diversity and expertise in the name of changing lives
Tito Luna, President
Chris Siderio, Vice President
Max German, Treasurer
Melinda Bishop, Exec Cabinet Member at Large
KC Long, Exec Cabinet Member at Large
Cliff Lee, M.D.
- In 2017, the RMHC Richmond House on Monument Avenue hosted families for 3,721 nights, with an average stay of 9 nights per family.
- To accommodate families with special accessibility and health needs, and to continue to help families after reaching capacity at the House, we additionally supported 128 nights of alternative housing.
- Local volunteers donated 12,146 hours, enabling us to:
- Prepare 4,630 warm meals at the House
- Make and deliver 6,405 healthy lunches and 5,500 activity kits to families in the pediatric units of local hospitals
- Host youth 1984 times through our in-hospital Sibling Center — empowering them with arts and crafts and hands-on educational programs
- Together, we provided home, comfort, and access to care for over 13,500 families with children receiving treatment in area hospitals.
- 80% of our funding was provided by local donors and sponsors.